Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nasi Campur


Place: Warung Wardani
Location: Bali
Website:
Recommended by: manda
Summary: Although Indonesia is hot and humid, I love to eat spicy food there. And when I go to Bali, I always need to visit Warung Wardani for lunch. I'm not even sure what else they sell there, as I always order the nasi campur. It's a mix of everything - beef satay, fish satay, fried prawns, chicken, jackfruit, veggies, and of course some rice. They give a dollop of chili on the side, so you can keep it milder, but I like to just spread it all over and mix it all together. It is pretty spicy, that chili, so be warned! But the sweat and runny nose is worth it, to me. I'll be heading there in a few months, and my mouth can't wait! So definitely make a stop here if you're there. Beware, it may be busy!

1 comment:

  1. you know, i've been thinking of this dish all week! i even checked jayakarta's menu to see if they had it. can your mom make it? :D

    ReplyDelete